Saturday, September 16, 2023

Thunderdomes

-through Sanctuary Supreme on all inhabited worlds, Moons and barren worlds. Each city or town or large enough suburb has a Thunderdome. The size of the Harbor between my side of Tauranga across to Mount Maunganui and about the area of the water in it. A Thunderdome looks like a white flat Halo with 4 white legs holding it up in each corner. The base of it has exact copies of many stores and service outlets from their planet before the miracles. White robots looking like Sonny of I-Robot service them. The stock in the stores restores each time the doors close. The robots generally know about how to run them. So worlds can have things like cars, Garages, Hairstylists. And stores and services tailored to their own species 


-and each 5 story copy of my home. The first and fourth stories are copies of my home. And the fifth story has a row of three copies of my home. As the second and third story has a slimmer room height Thunderdome. With stock on the second floor food especially suited to your race. And for the third floor a store stock especially suited to your race like The Warehouse has. These two stores each are the same size floor size of my home. The stock restores when the door to them closes. The make up of copies of my home sent over space. 'Clean up the marks on the walls.' Make my house's roof no longer leaky. Fix the electrical faults the rain had caused. And fix the Conservatory which was also leaky. Create new firmer but the same looking versions of the old ones. And almost all the stock on these two floors. Is laid out on wide wooden planks on top of Pyramid style wooden legs. The first time I bought a DC Comic. I had just moved to Tauranga. In Farmers store on their base floor there were comics for sale on plank benches like this I bought an Australian reprint of Justice League stories


-almost all life can alter their bodies as many times as they want. And all life can manipulate things


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campbelltown Universe Miracles

  -these are the miracles for the Campbelltown Universe -the other two Universes are Smallville and Sanctuary Supreme    -these miracles are...